TECNO Camon CX is TECNO’s camera flagship device for 2017 and the Successor to last year Camon C9. This article aims to serve as a guide on how to make the Camon CX multitask well.
Being a camera-centric phone, it is not surprising that the Camon CX is blessed with the top of the grade 16MP front facing camera bundled with dual LED flash. The fact that I can take selfies both day and night makes the Camon CX one of the best camera device for 2017.
No doubt if you are into photography, you will find the Camon CX handy as the phone also comes with 16MP rear camera paired with Quad-Led ring flash that can illuminate the darkest of an environment. Reviews from bloggers and users all attest to the awesomeness of the camera.
Apart from the great camera configuration, the device also comes fresh with Android 7.0 Nougat, Octa-core MT6750T processor, HiOS V2.0 with 3200mAh battery, 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage expandable to 128GB via MicroSd card.
From the specs information above, the Camon CX could be said to be near perfect device but if you are the types that use lots of apps like Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Microsoft Word etc, you might at times experience sloppiness with the phone. This is not because the Camon CX is bad for multitasking, neither is the processor outdated. In fact, the phone is loaded with Mediatek MT6750T which has a maximum clock speed of 1.5GHZ. It is expected to be smooth-sailing.
So why do apps refresh and how to ensure smooth multitasking?
The reason you might experience poor multitasking on the device is that the phone was set to kill apps by default as RAM is getting low. TECNO might have her reasons for doing this, but this type of default setting is bad for multitasking. So below is how to make the Camon CX multitask well.
How to make the Camon CX multitask well
- On your Camon CX, locate Hi Manager and open it
- Click on the setting icon at the top right corner to access options like Notification bar display, Automatic clean up, memory clean up settings etc
- Click on automatic clean up and turn it off – underneath, it says background apps will automatically be cleaned when RAM is low. This is the reason heavy apps and games fresh-Automatic clean-up was activated by default.
Next, you can as well Tick the apps you don’t want to refresh.
- So, to really enjoy multitasking on this device, you have to tick all important apps you use daily. Check my screenshot above.
- Finally, enjoy your Camon CX.